BACK TO ALL COVID-19 RESOURCES »
Job Seekers Resources
If you recently lost your job due to the economic disruptions of COVID-19 or changes in the economy, we can help. Workforce Solutions South Plains can assist you in finding a new job. We are no longer serving walk-in clients. We ask that you please work with us remotely and encourage you to call our Workforce Center at 806-765-5038 rather than stopping by in person.
Explore New Job Opportunities
Please utilize WorkInTexas.com, a free, online, job resource tool brought to you by the Texas Workforce Commission.
How to Apply for Unemployment
Workforce Solutions South Plains is your Texas navigator to unemployment resources. You can learn more about how to complete, submit, and confirm an Unemployment Insurance application online at the TWC website.
How to Apply for Unemployment Benefits Online
How to create a user ID and password
Wondering how to change your payment information or file an appeal? Find the answers to these questions and more at the TWC website.
To apply for Unemployment Benefits, check claim status, and general Unemployment information:
Having trouble filing an unemployment claim online? TWC’s Unemployment Benefit System online portal is available 24 hours a day but is experiencing a high volume of visitors. TWC is seeing lower volume on the online portal between 10:00 p.m. and 8 a.m. You may want to try back during those hours to file your claim or check the status of your claim.
If your employment has been affected by COVID-19, we can help. You may reach us at:
Phone: (806) 765-5038
- Please visit Texas Workforce Commission for more Resources. Please click here.
- Learn More About Employment rights during a declared disaster here.
- For More Community Resources click here.
- Making Smart Financial Decisions after Job Dislocation
- TDCJ Corrections Officer Pre-Employment Test Exemption
- Important Info for Nurse Practitioners: Waivers, Regulations, and Policies Related to COVID-19
- Lubbock Chamber of Commerce Job and Employer Resources