Other Services for Youth
Workforce Solutions South Plains is not alone in serving youth. On this page, you will find links to local and online resources.
Finding the Right Job for You
- Texas Reality Check– Determine how much money you will need to earn in the future to live the way you would like
- My Next Move– Identify and/or explore career options. Search job options by key words, industry or interests
- O’Net Interest Profiler– Helps you to identify possible career options based on your interests
- mySkillsmyFuture– Identify career options based on your previous jobs
- Achieve Texas– Search careers options by industry cluster
Applying to College
- KnowHow2Go– Information on how to go to college for Parents and Students
- About the SAT– College Board and The Scholastic Aptitude Test
- About the ACT– College Entrance Exam
- The Common Application– Help completing “common” applications for college
Paying for College
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)– Financial Aid for College
- Scholarship America– College Scholarship Information
Additional Training Programs
- Job Corps– 806.765.5038 – Free education and training program that helps
low-income young people learn a career, earn a high school diploma or GED, and find and keep a good job.
Share this page
Workforce Solutions South Plains is an equal opportunity employer/programs. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Relay Texas: 711 (voice); 800-735-2989 (TDD); or Relay Texas Spanish 800-662-4954.