Youth Job Fair
Workforce Solutions South Plains would like to help connect you with potential employers offering various job opportunities. Not only will you be able to connect with local employers and organizations, but you’ll also have the opportunity to network with professionals and explore different career paths in our community.
Join us this year for our 2024 Spring Break Youth Job Fair!
Are you between the ages of 16-24 years old and looking for work?
No registration is required! Interested individuals can simply attend the fair. This event serves as an excellent opportunity for young job seekers to connect with employers, gain valuable insights, and take steps toward building a successful career!
What to expect
Have a resume ready because interviews could also be on-the-spot!
No resume, no problem! We can help with that too. We will have staff available to help with your resume if needed.
For more information please contact Workforce Solutions South Plains at 806-765-5038 or visit our one of our centers!
Employer Interested in Participating?
Share this page
Your Career. Your Story.
Explore the new Jobs Y’all website from the Texas Workforce Commission.
The Jobs Y’all career exploration campaign and website launched in 2018 to raise awareness about the opportunities and benefits of Texas industries, to inspire and attract young Texans to explore careers, and understand the education and training needed to best position themselves for where the jobs will be when they enter the workforce.
Some of these resources include:
- Information on the top eight fastest growing Texas industries
- A Career Explorer app to learn about high-wage, high-growth career opportunities
- Career Success Stories from young professionals
- Information on where to locate activities, events and tours happening statewide
- Links to other career exploration websites including Texas Career Check, Texas Reality Check, the Texas Internship Challenge and Texas OnCourse
- Links to industry and employer resources to learn more about specific opportunities and organizations