Parents - Main Page
Looking for Work?
Job Search now allowed – learn more here or apply below to be added to the waitlist.
CCS is currently in closed enrollment, click here to be added to the waitlist.
Those eligible for child care assistance include children under the age of thirteen and:
- Whose parents are receiving Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF)
- Whose parents have recently stopped receiving TANF benefits because of earned income
- Whose parents are receiving Food Stamps
- Whose parents qualify as low income and need help paying for child care so they can continue to work or attend training
- Teen parents who are from low-income families who need child care to attend school or complete a GED
- Parents qualify as low income and have children with disabilities
- New allowable activity – Matrix Learning, click here to find out more
|Family Size||Family Income|
The goals of Workforce Solutions Child Care Services are to:
- Offer families an expanded choice of quality child care arrangements
- Offer families a source for child care information and financial assistance
- Support the physical, social, emotional and intellectual development of children by providing continuity of care
- Help prevent the abuse and neglect of children
- Assist providers in increasing and maintaining quality child care
- Provide child development resources to local providers, and
- Provide local resources for child development
Through Workforce Solutions’ parental choice option, parents have the right to choose the type of child care that best suits their needs and to be informed of all child care options available, including:
- Licensed child care centers
- Licensed child care homes,
- Registered family homes, and
- Self-Arranged Relative care
Share this page
Workforce Solutions South Plains is an equal opportunity employer/programs. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Relay Texas: 711 (voice); 800-735-2989 (TDD); or Relay Texas Spanish 800-662-4954.