As part of our commitment to providing services to all citizens, we provide accessibility equipment in designated areas of our Career Centers assist people with disabilities in their employment search.
- Reserved workstations at each Career Center
- Closed-circuit televisions/Video Magnifiers
- Relay Texas info: 1-800-735-2989 (TDD) / 711 (Voice) and IP Relay info
- Wireless keyboards with extra-large character font and track-ball mice (available for check-out at the front desk)
- A Reader, upon request
- Zoomtext software
- Accessible websites, including WorkInTexas.com. If you find part of our website is not accessible with your technology, please let us know by sending an email so you can be provided with the information in an alternative format.
Workforce Solutions South Plains Services in Muleshoe
If you need accessible entrance or parking to receive Workforce Solutions South Plains services, our alternative site is located at South Plains Community Action Association building located at 804 W. American Boulevard, Muleshoe, Texas 79347. Please call (806) 272-7540 to make an appointment. Workforce Solutions South Plains 203 Main Street, Muleshoe, Texas 79347
Share this page
The newsletter is now available!
Click here to view the September 2021 edition!
Workforce Solutions South Plains is an equal opportunity employer/programs. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Relay Texas: 711 (voice); 800-735-2989 (TDD); or Relay Texas Spanish 800-662-4954.