Daybreak Community Services Hiring Event
Daybreak Community Services will have a Hiring Event on Tuesday, December 13, 2022 from 10am to 2pm in our Lubbock Workforce Center. Representatives will be on site to speak with interested applicants and answer any questions you may have!
Visit www.workintexas.com and search job order #15697806 for more information.
They are hiring for Direct Support Staff in Lubbock.
Salary $10.00 per hour
Differential Pay of $1.00 per hour for other shifts
Time & Half for holidays
Plus $1,000 Sign on Bonus & $500 Referral Bonus after 90 days
– Including a comprehensive benefits package
Daybreak is a leading Texas-based provider of services to adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) that supports clients with the design, delivery, and management or personalized treatment plans to help them lead their best lives. We are looking for Direct Support Professionals to join our team!
- Facilitates consumers in daily living activities on an assigned shift, including but not limited to personal hygiene, dining skills, housekeeping skills, social skills, and community access, etc.
- Provides direct support to and assists consumers in training activities as specified in ISP’s and activity schedules.
- Aids in mobility as needed for those using wheelchairs and other assistive devices.
- A high school education or its equivalent is preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record is preferred.
- Satisfactory completion of criminal background checks as required by federal and/or state laws and any other post-offer, pre-employment screenings as mandated by a governing agency or the company.
Workforce Solutions South Plains Development Board is an equal opportunity employer/ program. Program auxiliary aids and services available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Relay Texas: 711 (voice); 800-735-2989 (TDD); or Relay Texas Spanish 800-662-4954.